Chairs and Presenters General Information
All speakers must register for either one day or the full meeting.
If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for these items as well.
Requests for Visa/Invitation Letters should be sent as early as possible to email@example.com
Technical Session Room AV Setup:
All rooms will have an LCD projector, screen, wireless mic, wireless advance/laser pointer, wireless mouse and a laptop. LCD projectors will be able to project a resolution of 1024X576.
On-site at the meeting:
- All Session Chairs and Presenters must check in at the registration desk.
- Report to your Session Chair in the room assigned for your session (as listed in the Official Program) 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bring your presentation (on a USB drive) to be loaded to the session room laptop. If you have not already done so, please provide him/her with brief biographical information.
- Session Chairs should contact the panelists before the session to prepare questions that can be used to stimulate discussions during the session.
- Please cooperate with your Session Chair by limiting your presentation to the time indicated in the Official Program. This time includes a five-minute discussion period following the formal presentation of your paper.
- Do not ask the Session Chair to reschedule your paper within the session. Many attendees schedule their attendance at various sessions in accordance with the times listed in the Official Program.